- Riding on the New Silk Road: Quantifying the Welfare Gains from High-Speed Railways, 2017 [Job Market Paper]
- What is the Price of Tea in China? Towards the Relative Cost of Living in Chinese and U.S. Cities (with Robert C. Feenstra and Alexis Antoniades), NBER Working Paper No. 23161, 2017 [R&R at The Economic Journal ]
- Flexibility and Productivity Heterogeneity of Multiproduct Exporters (with Luca Macedoni), 2017
- Hollowing Out the Middle Class in China: Trade Liberalization and Labor Market Polarization, 2016 [Top Ph.D. Submission Award, Rocky Mountain Empirical Trade Conference 2017]
- FDI Effects on the Labor Market of Host Countries (with Galina Hale), Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Working Paper 16-25, Sept 2016, forthcoming in Encyclopedia of International Economics and Global Trade, World Scientific Press.
SELECTED WORK IN PROGRESS
- Effects of China's Air Pollution and Income Growth on Health Outcomes among the Elder Adults (with Zhe Yang) 2017
- Rising Wages and Intra-country Industry Relocation: Evidence from China (with Karsten Mau), 2017
- A Dynamic Model of Firm Exporting Regime (with Cynthia Lin Lawell and Jaerim Choi) (initial version 2015, under substantial revision)
Note: Research Statement is upon request.