- Trade Liberalization and Chinese Students in US Higher Education (with Gaurav Khanna, Kevin Shih, Ariel Weinberger and Miaojie Yu), 2020.
- Using Retail Distribution To Impute Expenditure Shares (with Robert C. Feenstra and Alexis Antoniades), 2020.
- Micro‐responses to Shocks: Pricing, Promotion, and Entry, (with Alexis Antoniades and Sofronis Clerides), 2019.
- Accounting for Revealed Comparative Advantage: Economic Complexity Redux, (with Ricardo Hausmann), 2019.
- Flexibility and Productivity: Towards the Understanding of Firm Heterogeneity for Multi-product Exporters (with Luca Macedoni), 2019.
- Riding on the New Silk Road: Quantifying the Welfare Gains from High-Speed Railways, 2018.
- What is the Price of Tea in China? Towards the Relative Cost of Living in Chinese and U.S. Cities (with Robert C. Feenstra and Alexis Antoniades), NBER Working Paper No. 23161, 2019. (Accept at The Economic Journal )
- The Labor Market Effects of the China Syndrome: Evidence from South Korean Manufacturing (with Jaerim Choi), INSE Working Paper No. E2019007. (Accept at The World Economy )
- Globalization, the Skill Premium, and Income Distribution: The Role of Selection into Entrepreneurship, 2020. (Accept at Review of World Economics )
- FDI Effects on the Labor Market of Host Countries (with Galina Hale), Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Working Paper 16-25, Sept 2016, forthcoming in Encyclopedia of International Economics and Global Trade, World Scientific Press.