- Globalization, the Skill Premium, and Income Distribution: The Role of Selection into Entrepreneurship, 2019. ( R&R at Review of World Economics )
- Accounting for Revealed Comparative Advantage: Economic Complexity Redux, (with Ricardo Hausmann), 2019.
- Economic Growth and Complexity across Chinese Regions: the Role of Cost-saving Production Diffusion (with Karsten Mau), 2019.
- Flexibility and Productivity: Towards the Understanding of Firm Heterogeneity for Multi-product Exporters (with Luca Macedoni), 2018. ( R&R at Journal of International Economics )
- Riding on the New Silk Road: Quantifying the Welfare Gains from High-Speed Railways, 2018.
- What is the Price of Tea in China? Towards the Relative Cost of Living in Chinese and U.S. Cities (with Robert C. Feenstra and Alexis Antoniades), NBER Working Paper No. 23161, 2019. ( Accept at The Economic Journal )
- FDI Effects on the Labor Market of Host Countries (with Galina Hale), Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Working Paper 16-25, Sept 2016, forthcoming in Encyclopedia of International Economics and Global Trade, World Scientific Press.