- Using the Retail Distribution of Sellers to Impute Expenditures Shares (with Robert C. Feenstra and Alexis Antoniades), NBER Working Paper No. 28902, 2021. Revise and Resubmit at American Economic Reivew.
- Anxiety or Pain? The Impact of Tariffs and Uncertainty on Chinese Firms in the Trade War (with Felipe Benguria, Jaerim Choi and Deborah L. Swenson), NBER Working Paper No. 27920, With Online Appendix, 2020. Revise and Resubmit at Journal of International Economics.
- Large Firms in Retail Markets: Multiple Products for Heterogeneous Consumers (with Luca Macedoni and Robert C. Feenstra), With Online Appendix, 2020.
- Trade Liberalization and Chinese Students in US Higher Education (with Gaurav Khanna, Kevin Shih, Ariel Weinberger and Miaojie Yu), 2020. Revise and Resubmit at Review of Economics and Statistics.
- Micro‐responses to Shocks: Pricing, Promotion, and Entry, (with Alexis Antoniades and Sofronis Clerides), CEPR Discussion Paper 13281, 2019. Revise and Resubmit at Scandinavian Journal of Economics.
- Accounting for Revealed Comparative Advantage: Economic Complexity Redux, (with Ricardo Hausmann), 2019.
- Flexibility and Productivity: Towards the Understanding of Firm Heterogeneity for Multi-product Exporters (with Luca Macedoni), 2019. Revise and Resubmit at International Economic Reivew.
- Riding on the New Silk Road: Quantifying the Welfare Gains from High-Speed Railways, 2018.
- Trade Shocks and Firms' Hiring Decisions: Evidence from Vacancy Postings of Chinese Firms in the Trade War (with Karsten Mau and Chuan He), 2021. Labour Economics.
- What is the Price of Tea in China? Towards the Relative Cost of Living in Chinese and U.S. Cities (with Robert C. Feenstra and Alexis Antoniades), NBER Working Paper No. 23161, 2019. Economic Journal
- The Labor Market Effects of the China Syndrome: Evidence from South Korean Manufacturing (with Jaerim Choi), INSE Working Paper No. E2019007. The World Economy
- Globalization, the Skill Premium, and Income Distribution: The Role of Selection into Entrepreneurship, 2020. Review of World Economics / Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv
- FDI Effects on the Labor Market of Host Countries (with Galina Hale), Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Working Paper 16-25, Sept 2016, forthcoming in Encyclopedia of International Economics and Global Trade, World Scientific Press.